Monday, May 11, 2009

Mommio Comes to Town: White Tanks

Mom came out to visit and we went on so many fun adventures! One of our first adventures, besides visiting the First Grade Jungle, was a trip to the White Tank Mountains by my house!





I think during her whole stay here, she was expecting scorpions, snakes, and black widows to come out of nowhere, fling themselves on us and attack! But luckily that didn't happen!




The Saguaro and me!



Pretty cactus flower



The girlies at the White Tanks! Aren't we so cute!



Sunset through the sunglasses


:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous jackie said...

I really really like the cactus flower and the sunset pictures. The cactus flower is cool because of the way it's focused ... and I'm a sucker for a good sunset picture, especially over the desert!

ps - the cactus you're with is totally cool! you'll have to take us to that one when we come visit again! :)

May 14, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home