Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Break

Right now I'm on Spring Break! Hooray! Laura's parents (Laura's my roomie) are out visiting. We've been very busy! On Saturday I went to my first Spring Training game. It was the White Sox vs. the Rangers. The stadium where they practice and have their games is just a mile or so from my house. It's pretty great!


The Scoreboard


The girlies as the game!


Look at how close we were!





After the game we went on a mad hunt for McFlurries, since our section won them. The first McDonalds was out of ice cream. How you can run out of ice cream is unfathomable to me... but they were. So we had to go to the other McDonalds.

We came home for a bit, I took a little siesta, and then we left for a last minute trip to the White Tank Mountains before sunset. The desert flowers and cacti are just starting to bloom at this time of year. There'll be some more pictures when I go back!
The Running Man. Look at that cactus go!






Who wants to give Cactus Man a hug?

Sunset :)

2 Comments:

Blogger CarrieJo said...

hope vegas is great! i had a great hanging out with you! :)

March 10, 2009 at 11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the catcus flower (the orange one) is by far my favorite. i also like the one with the little white-ish pink flowers.

March 21, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home