Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thunder in the Desert

On Sunday Laura, Alicia, and I went to the air show at Luke Air Force Base. I've never been to an air show before and felt like a kid in a candy store! There was so much to look at! The best was when the Thunderbirds performed. As always, I took way too many pictures but it was great! They had old planes set up to check out and some of them you could even climb up and look inside. I was looking for some B-25's for my Pop-Pop, but alas there were none.


Some of the planes that were flying around when we got there.


Off they go!



The United States Air Force Thunderbirds


At one point this plane flew 3 miles straight up into the air.


Yes, they were headed straight at each other!!!



I'm not sure how they don't throw up!






I'm not sure how far apart they were... but here it looks a little scary!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home